CITY OF NORWALK, CT
MILL HILL HISTORIC PARK
Mill Hill Historic Park in Norwalk, CT is the heart of the town’s history, dating to 1767 when it was used as a burying ground for a nearby church. At the time the location was already the seat of government when the 1835 Town House was built. Two additional historic structures, the c. 1740 Governor Fitch Law Office and the 1826 Downtown District Schoolhouse, were moved to the site in the mid-20th century.
Oxygen Design worked with curator Daryn Reyman-Lock, PhD to create interpretive panels for Mill Hill visitors to help explain life in Norwalk and the development of the town from Colonial times through the 20th century.